This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to provide support to the facility by maintaining and repairing molding equipment and related machinery.
- Perform all work in accordance with established Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Lead and Participate in Safe Start program
- Create and Complete work orders through Maintenance Connection/Manual Work Order System
- Perform basic electrical and hydraulic maintenance
- Complete change outs for material handling/blending equipment
- Maintain, install and remove robots
- Perform preventative maintenance on injection molding machines and automation equipment
- Inspect, identify and repair hydraulic oil and air leaks on injection molding machines.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Assist in completion of total preventative maintenance improvement projects or corporate initiatives.
- Assist in documentation and tracking related to preventative maintenance checks of injection molding and support equipment.
- Maintain 6-S housekeeping standards for work areas
- Lead and participate in problem solving initiatives
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Work as a team member, providing support and assistance to other staff members within the department and facility wide.
- Complete documentation required per assignment
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training available at/by the facility.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- 1-2 years’ experience in general maintenance
- 1-2 years’ experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment
- 1-2 years’ experience with injection molding equipment
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top