This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Perform various activities on equipment and machines including reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs; lubricate or apply other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications; read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair using hand tools.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top