This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair and maintain mechanical systems on production equipment.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must also have excellent communication and mechanical skills.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to complete large projects on time and with little supervision.
- Must have good understanding mechanical movement
- Must be able to fabricate and possess good welding skills
- Must be willing to work overtime with little or no notice.
- Must be willing to switch shifts when needed.
- Must have his/her own set of tools
- Must have some background with troubleshooting and maintaining electrical systems.
- Thermoforming experience preferred but not necessary
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Blue print reading (mechanical / electrical)
- Using shop equipment
- Computer literate
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 #ZR "IND1P"
Back to top