This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Position: NIGHTS - Maintenance Mechanic
Department: Injection Molding
Hours: 7pm to 7am
- Perform various activities on equipment and machines including reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work;
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems;
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs;
- Lubricate or apply other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures;
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications;
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance;
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair using hand tools.
- Performs other duties as required
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed
- Candidate should have 3+ years of Maintenance experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Prior Injection Molding or Extrusion preferred
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Packaging Equipment is desired
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical system and machinery
- Ability to read blueprints strongly desired
- Should have own tools; company will provide additional specialty tools if necessary.
- Proficient with Computers is a plus
- Good Communication skills are required to communicate with Supervision and other Departments
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www. Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top