This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Provide Corporate Maintenance on-site and remote support, training, and oversight to Pactiv’s forty-one (41) North American manufacturing plants with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume and achieving cost targets while ensuring employee safety and product quality.
- Must become highly proficient with Maintenance Connection, which is Pactiv’s computerized maintenance computer system (CMMS). Responsible to develop and provide detailed training programs for all qualified plant personnel in the proper set-up, implementation, and routine use of Maintenance Connection to enable the effective management of all plant facility, production equipment, and tooling assets.
- May provide on-site, hands-on maintenance recovery support to inadequately resourced or poorly performing plants. May include embedding with the local team and contractors to quickly identify and implement equipment/process improvement opportunities. Also may include working with corporate engineering and OEM suppliers as needed to cost effectively repair/upgrade equipment to original OEM conditions.
- Works closely with plant teams to implement Corporate Maintenance initiatives related to proactive, predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance in a safe, timely, and effective manner
- Routinely reviews and audits individual plant KPIs to verify compliance to established corporate standards and maintenance related performance.
- Effectively utilizes reliability and maintenance engineering techniques to support safety, quality, schedule compliance, cost, and overall equipment effectiveness improvements in Pactiv’s plants. Includes proactive, preventative, and predictive maintenance programs in addition to process failure mode and effects analysis, mean time between failure (MTBF), and root cause analysis. Develops, plans, and implements improvements with plant teams based on analytical methods.
- Effectively utilizes lean manufacturing concepts and the Pactiv Business System to identify and sustainably eliminate waste in Pactiv’s plants.
- Reports out weekly to Corporate Maintenance Director on completed work, project updates, and planned activities.
- BS degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or electrical engineering is required.
- Position requires 50%+ travel
- 2+ years of manufacturing engineering or maintenance experience working with industrial production and/or support equipment such as compressed air, vacuum, chilled, and/or tower water systems is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system such as SAP, Oracle, etc. is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with a CMMS such as Maintenance Connection, MP2, Maximo, Emaint, etc. is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in a lean manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and remote digital (email, Skype, etc.) is required.
- Strong analytical skills using standard software packages such as MS Excel and/or a CMMS to properly manage manufacturing equipment assets and identify improvement opportunities.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple work assignments/projects concurrently from inception through completion.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #LI-TM1 "IND1P"
Back to top