This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc..
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for installation, set up, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to plant operation, services and facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment; proven electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die, and lift truck experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings, PLC's and fabrication.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top