- Performs planned electrical maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process to ensure the integrity of electrical systems.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and repair/maintain all equipment and machinery for the thermoforming process including trim presses, extruders, formers, crystallizers, dryers, conveyors, and grinders.
- Modifies new and existing equipment for performance improvements and upgrades.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Analytical, problem solving, project management, strong technical/functional skills, customer service, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, time management, organizing, mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, detail oriented
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalency; 3-5 years related experience;
- Must be knowledgeable in electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatic, blue print reading (mechanical/electrical), welding and fabrication;
- Previous electrical experience with troubleshooting capabilities;
- Previous mechanical experience with troubleshooting capabilities;
- Knowledge of PLCs is preferred; Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively;
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential. Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top