Maintenance and repair of facility equipment to include buildings and grounds. This includes, but is not limited to: identifying and correcting deficiencies plus maintenance, adjustment and troubleshooting of equipment. Direct and/or assist with co-worker responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting and mechanical repair skills
- Must have previous experience in facilities maintenance
- Lift truck and scissor lift license required
- Light fabrication and welding skills
- Must communicate effectively both verbally & orally
- Must have demonstrated abilities to work effectively with Associates at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate a positive professional attitude.
- Must possess or immediately purchase the recommended tool set for this position
- Must have knowledge of GMP audit requirements (BRC; YUM; Silliker) for distribution operations
- Must successfully complete forklift certification program; complete certification manual within 90 days of placement
- Preferred skills in fire protection systems, electronic motorized equipment (golf carts or other similar equipment), and electrical problem solver.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job: pushing/pulling at waist level, overhead force up to 95 pounds & frequently carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com. Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top