- Bourbonnais, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Perform routine process changes.
• Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
• Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
• Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
• Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
• Complete documentation required per assignment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
• Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
• Respond to related issues without specific instruction • Maintain training requirements for position
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Experience working with teams successfully
• General maintenance knowledge required Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
• Experience with Extrusion and sheet winding equipment preferred
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
See Inside the Office of Pactiv
Founded in 1965, Pactiv provides high-quality foodservice products to every major retailer and distributor in North America, including McDonald’s, Target, Costco, and Tim Hortons. With over 11,000 employees at more than 50 locations, it’s the world's largest foodservice packaging company—and it’s constantly expanding and innovating its portfolio of products to lead the foodservice industry into the future.
Back to top