This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Responsible for the repair, troubleshooting and servicing of all equipment. The specific duties are to include but are not limited to the repair and preventive maintenance of Thermoforming and Printing machines and all auxiliary equipment related to each department. This includes all electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic areas of equipment.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires a HS Diploma or GED and 5+ years experience in maintenance, preferably in manufacturing. Must be able to read (blueprints) with comprehension and application and, perform math functions. Demonstrated problem solving and mechanical skills are also required. Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally is required, as is the ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Rebuild all machine parts as necessary and installs as needed.
- Perform prep work, set up and installation of new equipment.
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is operating properly during his / her shift.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic blueprints and sketches.
- Must be to read and use the following tools: ruler, micrometer, calipers, and assorted hand tools. These work tools are all associated with the repair and maintenance work.
- Must be able to read with comprehension, repair manuals for machinery.
- Perform designs, fabrications, weld and burn with torch as needed.
- Need some basic lathe and milling machine experience. Required for some repairs done on machines and equipment.
- Ensure that proper lock-out / tag-out procedures are adhered to while performing work on machines or equipment.
- Assure all areas around equipment are safe and keep work area clean and organized at all times.
- Must have overall mechanical knowledge in all facets of manufacturing operations and equipment to ensure operations run efficiently and smoothly.
- Perform all preventative maintenance on machinery and auxiliary equipment as required and as delegated by Manager.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top