This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Perform routine process changes.
• Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
• Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
• Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
• Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
• Complete documentation required per assignment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
• Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
• Respond to related issues without specific instruction • Maintain training requirements for position
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Experience working with teams successfully
• General maintenance knowledge required Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
• Experience with Extrusion and sheet winding equipment preferred
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top