This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and modify equipment associated with production lines in the plant. Perform preventive (PM) and reactive (breakdown) maintenance support on production lines, support equipment, and utilities.
- Perform inspections, cleaning, rebuilds and repairs on plant repairable items such as pneumatic valves, cylinders, and actuators.
- Perform pre-PM inspections of production equipment as required to proactively diagnose repair needs prior to scheduled maintenance down time.
- Assist team members on mechanical and electrical troublshooting and repairs.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental and safety inspections, recommendations and directives.
- Work with mechanics, technicians and engineers to develop systems & methods to minimize reactive maintenance, unplanned downtime and maintenance material spending.
- Assist technical/maintenance groups in maintaining a high level reliability regarding plant equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Mechanical (and basic electrical) troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top