This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Troubleshoots line issues with minimal assistance; identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine
- Maintains run efficiencies for the line and product type
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Ensures quality of products on line and completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities
- Assists in production start-ups; provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Provides relief to employees working on line for breaks/lunches and assists other technicians as needed
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations; follows all safety guidelines and wears PPE
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
Back to top