Machine Operator Trainee- Sheet
- Huntersville, NC
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Plastics Experience 2-3 years or significant manufacturing experience.
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
- Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work and safety guidelines.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
OFFERING AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Full-time / Overtime opportunities!
- Medical / Dental / Vision!
- 401(k) with company match!
- Performance based bonuses!
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status #CB2 "IND1P"
Back to top