- Bourbonnais, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloads and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Responsible for receipt and documentation of incoming raw materials. Supplies production lines with the raw materials as needed.
- Inspects forklift for safety prior to operation on each shift.
- Insures trailers are properly secured to dock with dock locks, wheel chocks and trailer jacks prior to entering trailer.
- Affixes labels or other identifying information on product as required for individual customers.
- Determines the best loading pattern for material based on weights and units.
- Performs visual final inspection of incoming raw materials.
- Documents receipt of raw materials and submits all corresponding paperwork to the shipping office.
- Responsible for unloading resin from railcars into silos and documenting the information in the silo logbook and the daily railcar log.
- Responsible for verifying bulk trucks are connected to the correct silo prior to unloading and submitting all paperwork in to the shipping office. Also responsible to document the information in the silo logbook and daily railcar log.
- Supply production lines with required materials.
- Store raw materials in designated bins in raw material warehouse. Stack pallets neatly with labels visible.
- Responsible to maintain raw material warehouse, inside and outside dock areas on the East and South sides, maintain cleanliness of the blower buildings, rail lines and blending room.
- Responsible for cleaning filters on production lines.
- Organizes, bans and stacks empty gaylords and pallets. Coordinate with the shipping supervisor on the disposition of this product.
- Gathers all scrap plastic and loads on scrap plastic truck.
- Responsible for counting and accuracy of raw material areas of the plant for month-end physical inventory.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
This position requires frequent exposure to plant environment including extreme temperatures and high noise levels.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #ZR #CB1 "IND1P"
Back to top