LTO4 (Lift Truck Operator 4)
*CURRENT PACTIV EMPLOYEES ONLY
All other candidates will NOT be considered
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Perform general handling duties such as loading, unloading storage of finished goods and non-poly, ensuring accurate quantity, item, origin, destination, etc., utilizing system data and reports. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assemble, load, and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including forklift, clamp lift, barcode readers and safety equipment
- Receive and understand material movement orders
- Cycle counting support
- Physical inventory support (non-poly and finished goods)
- Recycle support
- Repack boxes, stencil/re-label boxes, stretch wrap product, hand stack product
- Housekeeping Duties; inventory consolidation; material reclaim; scrap
- Good Standing according to the COV HR promotion policy
- 3 years’ service on the job (TOJ)
- Ability to load 30+ line item loads in 6 hrs. (500cu/mh)
- Ability to unload and put-away inbounds in 4 hrs. (800 cu/mh)
- No more than an average of 1 master bill reported error per week in the first 6 months of the prior 12 month period
- ESSENTIAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have proven experience working in a fast paced Logistics environment
- Must have a vast understanding of the DPM process
- Must have a vast understanding of the use of RF barcode reader computer systems
- Certified in all core skills and 3 flex skills
- ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully complete forklift certification program; complete certification manual within 90 days of placement
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds; able to work in differing temperatures
- Must work overtime as needed
- Must be a demonstrated team player
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top