This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Primary function is ensuring Production has all the raw materials needed to run the customer orders.
- Safely operate a Lift Truck.
- Load finished product onto shuttle trailer for transportation to warehouse.
- Accurate accounting practices in a fast paced environment.
PREREQUISITES: (education, training, experience, skills, etc.)
- Must be able to successfully complete Pactiv Lift Truck operations training course.
- Must have strong basic math and reasoning skills.
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to…)
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Ability to read and understand the Production schedule.
- Ability to understand the different raw materials.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily activities in order to maintain the productions lines while taking care of finished product.
- Manage the efficient flow of materials to and from the warehouse to meet customer order requirements (loading, stocking and set-up).
- Effectively communicate with warehouse LTO’s, Team Leader and other production employees.
- Use appropriate math skills to accurately complete daily reports and accurately complete customer order requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top