LTO Specialist 5
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Perform required tasks operating appropriate equipment – clamp truck, sit down truck, stand up truck, slip sheet truck, barcode readers and safety equipment, etc.
- Receive and understand material movement orders and transport material to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Ability to perform the dispatch function which consists of: properly checking in/out trailers, post Bill of Ladings as required, scan to Bill of Ladings to Network,
- Perform Standard Work BBS Observations and LTO Standard Work Gemba Walks.
- Mentor and train new/current employees on LTO tasks: Equipment, RF, Picking, Loading, etc.
- Ability train & certify employees on all powered industrial equipment in warehouse.
- Support CI initiatives as needed.
- Follow all safety and operating rules.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Must work overtime as needed and flexible to work on any shift
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Power Industrial Truck Certified
- Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected] Please clearly indicate that you need assistance.
Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top