This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Moves Roll stock and Raw materials into and out of production areas using forklift and or motorized pallet jack.
- Supplies empty pallets to Production areas
- Removes waste and recyclables production area
- Performs daily forklift inspections while ensuring weekly checklist is completed
- Supplies and stages roll for Production
- Load scrap bail truck recording tags as appropriate
- Band and wrap loads for shipment when necessary
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure the grinding of scrap roll material
- Maintain roll stock area, grinding area and weight station within 5S expectations.
- Ability to perform simple calculations and apply good mathematical reasoning
- Knowledge of applicable machines to operate, competency in forklift operations strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!