LTO - Material Handler
- Abilene, TX
- Moves Roll stock and Raw materials into and out of production areas using forklift and or motorized pallet jack.
- Supplies empty pallets to Production areas
- Removes waste and recyclables production area
- Performs daily forklift inspections while ensuring weekly checklist is completed
- Supplies and stages roll for Production
- Load scrap bail truck recording tags as appropriate
- Band and wrap loads for shipment when necessary
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure the grinding of scrap roll material
- Maintain roll stock area, grinding area and weight station within 5S expectations.
- Ability to perform simple calculations and apply good mathematical reasoning
- Knowledge of applicable machines to operate, competency in forklift operations strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top