LTO Associate Crystalizer
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Feed and maintain all extruders and/or dryers full at all times
- Operate the crystallizer and/or pelletizer as needed
- Clean all blenders for material or color change
- Maintain all cost and production standards
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures
- Maintain accurate paperwork
- Works as a team member
- Performs other tasks as directed JOB REQUIREMENTS: You must meet the minimum job requirements to be considered for the position:
- Must be able to safely lift 40 lbs.
- Lift truck certified preferred.
- Ability to keep accurate records and inventory.
- Knowledge of different plastic materials and/or material code #’s a plus.
- Computer skills preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected] Please clearly indicate that you need assistance.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top