Logistics Supervisor - 1stShift (8am-4pm, M - F)
- Supervises the daily work schedules of employees involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing finished products.
- Determines space requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements.
- Prepares and analyzes inventory reports to identify slow-moving and/or surplus stock.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment and a safe, clean environment.
- Recommends changes in procedures to ensure cost effective operations while meeting quality customer service and inventory turnover objectives.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High analytical ability and individual and team facilitation skills, including conflict resolution
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 #LI-TM1 "IND1P"
Back to top