Lift Truck Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Moving and transferring materials and finished goods in a high volume production environment. All transferring must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and accountability and in accordance with the established standard processes and procedures.
- All duties performed with focus on safety.
- Follow all Critical Safety Rules, Standards of Conduct, and plant and company practices, procedures, policies, Standard work practices, truck and railcar health and safety rules, including the attendance policy.
- Effectively perform all duties as outlined in the Operations Lift Truck Operator standard work.
- Effectively assist with operations on all EPS lines as assigned.
- Relieve operators for breaks or as assigned
- Perform Packers (Packing Associates) and Operator B (Operator Associates) duties as assigned (and as trained to do so).
- Daily inspection of forklifts.
- Support SAP functions as related to inventory and load management (IE. Pick list, PGI).
- The job responsibilities in this position description are not all inclusive and it is understood other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Assist others in daily assignments.
- Ability to work within a team and build good relationships.
- Ensure that assignments are completed in a timely manner.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top