Lead Technology Analyst
Lead Technology Analyst
Responsible for the maintenance, connectivity and ongoing support of digital manufacturing applications. This position is part of Pactiv’s digital manufacturing transformation by implementing, supporting, and continuously optimizing digital manufacturing solutions to improve overall OEE and reduce cost. It will partner with the plants by providing services needed to conduct deployment assessments, surface innovation opportunities, and continuously innovate digital manufacturing capabilities.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Reporting to the Solution Manager, serve as the subject matter expert for Kepware, OSIsoft PI, and National Instruments technologies
- Support the technical design, ongoing configuration, testing, and maintenance of the applications (new deployments and enhancements)
- Provide production support
- Support the Solution Manager and Application Developer, as required
- Manage / coach additional Technology Analysts, as needed
- Create support documentation (design documentation, training materials, job aids, procedures, etc.)
- Serve as Tier 2 application support to the plants, i.e.,
- Respond to tickets from the IT Helpdesk
- Perform triage
- Resolve issues
- Escalate to Tier 3 (i.e., Developer / vendors) to resolve advanced issues, as required
- This role may be expected to travel occasionally (5 – 30% depending on the home location) to work with Solution Manger/team as required.
- BA/MBA Computer Science
- 2 - 4 years of experience in data historian, data acquisition, ThingWorx development, and software and user interface testing
Key Past Experience:
- Have done software and user interface testing
- Experienced in software production support, preferably ThingWorx
- Knows backend and frontend development
- Have used and knows Agile software architecture, design, documentation and release methodology
Skills & Attributes:
- Adept at learning, implementing and using Kepware, OSIsoft PI, and National Instruments
- Proficiency in software QA practices and testing tools
- Knowledge of sensors / IoT connectivity, IoT platforms, and ThingWorx front and back end development
- Understanding of process areas (leadership/supervision, process, maintenance)
- Continuous process improvement skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills – with users and technical and functional teams
- Adaptable to change
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top