This position reports to the Production Manager. The position is responsible for inputting production and inventory data into the system and ensuring the accuracy of this data. This position also provides support to the production lines to ensure that the lines remain supplied with raw material.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties shall be as follows:
- Perform purchase order receipts for material and product.
- Transfer material from one stock location to another.
- Issue material to and from work orders.
- Balance controlled locations or bins to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Cycle count inventories throughout the month and correct discrepancies.
- Support production lines to keep them operating.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Provide backup support for material handlers.
- Help with UPS as needed.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Post-secondary education (2-4 year degree, APICS training) or equivalent experience.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Detail-oriented, accurate, strong written and verbal communication skills, computer knowledge and skills including manufacturing software and strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Manual dexterity involved in data entry and extended periods of sitting. Also required to lift a minimum of 35 pounds and be forklift certified.
- Inventory control experience and forklift certified
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top