This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform purchase order receipts for material and product.
- Pull, load and ship customer and transfer orders.
- Transfer material from one stock location to another.
- Issue material to and from work orders.
- Balance controlled locations or bins to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Cycle count inventories throughout the month and correct discrepancies. (Scissor lift may be needed)
- Support production lines to keep them operating.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Provide backup support for material handlers.
- Help with UPS as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
Forklift Certification obtained through Pactiv.
Reading, writing, and computation skills normally acquired through the completion of high school.
Manual dexterity, lifting up to 50 pounds frequently, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (2-6 hours), ability to withstand seasonal temperature extremes and frequent bending, pushing and reading.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top