Injection Molding Technician - DAY SHIFT
- Pottsville, PA
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
We offer on the job training, classroom training and computer-simulated training to help you succeed. We have dedicated trainers and a team with over 160 years of experience combined.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
If you are eager to learn, conscientious about safety, and have the drive to succeed you may be interested in this opportunity.
OFFERING $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS EFFECTIVE 7/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance and routine process changes.
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
- Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
- Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
- Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
- Complete documentation required per assignment
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction
- Maintain training requirements for the position
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting, and removing trash from the area.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- General maintenance knowledge required
- Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
- Experience with injection molding equipment preferred
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top