Injection Molding Technician - DAY SHIFT
- Pottsville, PA
Starting wage up to $ 23.60/hr
**Now Hiring Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
We offer on the job training, classroom training and computer-simulated training to help you succeed. We have dedicated trainers and a team with over 160 years of experience combined.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
If you are eager to learn, conscientious about safety, and have the drive to succeed you may be interested in this opportunity.
OFFERING $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS EFFECTIVE 7/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance and routine process changes.
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
- Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
- Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
- Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
- Complete documentation required per assignment
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction
- Maintain training requirements for the position
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting, and removing trash from the area.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- General maintenance knowledge required
- Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
- Experience with injection molding equipment preferred
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top