Injection Molding Technician
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions.
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Perform routine process changes.
• Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
• Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
• Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
• Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
• Complete documentation required per assignment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
• Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
• Respond to related issues without specific instruction
• Maintain training requirements for position
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Experience working with teams successfully
• General maintenance knowledge required Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
• Experience with injection molding equipment preferred
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top