Injection Molding Technician
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
SIGN ON BONUS
We offer on the job training, classroom training and computer simulated training to help you succeed. We have 2 dedicated trainers and a team with over 160 years experience combined.
If you are eager to learn, conscientious about safety, and have a drive to succeed you may be interested in this opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
• Perform routine maintenance and routine process changes.
• Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
• Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
• Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
• Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
• Complete documentation required per assignment
• Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
• Respond to related issues without specific instruction
• Maintain training requirements for position
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Experience working with teams successfully
• General maintenance knowledge required
• Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
• Experience with injection molding equipment preferred
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status "IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top