Injection Molding Maintenance Mechanic (Nights)
- Pottsville, PA
Starting wage up to $ 26.62/hr
**Now Hiring Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the facility by maintaining and repairing molding equipment and related machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in accordance with established Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks on injection molding machines and automation equipment.
- Inspect and identify hydraulic oil and air leaks on injection molding machines.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Assist in completion of total preventative maintenance improvement projects and/or corporate initiatives.
- Assist in documentation and tracking related to preventative maintenance checks of injection molding and support equipment.
- Maintain 6-S housekeeping standards for work areas.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Work as a team member, providing support and assistance to other staff members with the department and facility wide.
- Complete documentation required per assignment.
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs.
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training available at the facility.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- General maintenance knowledge required
- Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
- Experience with injection molding equipment preferred
- NOTE: Candidate will be required to successful pass a Powered Industrial Truck medical assessment and achieve forklift certification.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime, nights and weekends as required.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB2
Back to top