Injection Molding Machine Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of IM machines, automation and auxiliary equipment. Perform color changes and job changes according the production schedule.
- Ensure that all the assigned equipment runs to standard.
- Complete PM duties assigned as part of the TPM program
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity,…)
- Completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in continues improvement projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Works with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience related to Injection Molding and Automation (robots) and the demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320 or email[email protected].Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. "IND1P" #CBS
Back to top