Human Resources Representative
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Process Engineer Job Description:
- Supports plant population of 700+ employees.
- Provide HR support to plant population.
- Help employees resolve wide variety of issues.
- Coordinate the hiring of new employees and ensure employment decisions follow company policy and employment laws.
- Respond to employee questions and complaints regarding a wide variety of issues (FMLA, work schedules, transfers, promotions, benefits, safety, unfair treatment, performance, personal issues, pay, company policies).
- Advise Plant Leadership Team, Unit Managers and Supervisors to ensure consistent application of corrective action of company policies and standards of conduct.
- Coordinate with Plant Leadership Team, Unit Mgrs and Supervisors to determine hiring needs and ensure proper staffing.
- Conduct investigations.
- Assist with response to EEOC, DOL and unemployment claims.
- Communicate changes in HR related policies and benefit plans.
- Ensure accuracy of and process hourly payroll.
- BA/BS in HR or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Human Resource position, preferably within a manufacturing setting.
- Familiarity with employment laws including FMLA, ADA and COBRA.
- Exposure to benefit administration.
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proven training skills,
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of comfort in conflict resolution situations is required.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top