Human Resources Generalist/Rep
his position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Great opportunity to join a talented team! Pactiv is looking for a strong HR professional committed to creatively bringing people and process together to achieve our common goal.
- Provide Human Resources support to plant population of 150+.
- Help employees resolve a wide variety of HR and operational issues, including but not limited to: Safety, Company policy, FMLA/ADA, promotional opportunities, performance, payroll, etc.
- Coordinate with Plant Leadership Team/Department Managers to determine hiring needs and ensure consistent staffing levels.
- Advise Plant Leadership Team on consistent application of Company policies and standards of conduct.
- Conduct investigations and create appropriate responses.
- Effective communication/presentation of important Company information, one-on-one and/or in group meetings.
- BA/BS degree in HR or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a Human Resource position, preferably within a manufacturing setting.
- Familiarity with employment laws including FMLA, ADA and COBRA.
- Experience with benefit plans.
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), training skills, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of comfort in conflict resolution situations is required.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top