Human Resources Coordinator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Provide Human Resources administrative support to the assigned HR staff.
- Assist employees with general HR questions.
- Coordinate FMLA/STD paperwork.
- Process invoices and complete ad hoc reporting.
- Assist with coordination of Company programs as necessary.
- Prepare new hire paperwork and coordinate orientation.
- Assist with the creation of training manuals and maintaining local employee handbook.
- Serve as back-up for payroll adjustments.
- Coordinate/schedule meetings and events, as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years Human Resources administrative experience.
- Prior experience in an Operations environment desirable.
- Strong written communication skills including grammar and proofreading.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self starter and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be PC literate with experience using the Microsoft suite of products including Access.
- Experience with a HRIS system, SAP or other related systems would be desirable.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top