Human Resource Rep
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Provide strategic and tactical human resources support for the Red Bluff, CA plant leadership team
- Collaborate with and across all areas within HR, including staffing, talent management, compensation, benefits, employee and labor relations
- Serve as the HR resource for the hourly and salaried employee base, ensuring their understanding and compliance with HR policies, procedures and terms of the collective bargaining agreement
- Assist the facility in the development and achievement of the plant’s goals and objectives.
- Lead hourly recruitment and manage diversity efforts for the plant
- Support other plant and organizational requirements, as needed
- Utilize HR analytics to drive sound business decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Provide support for plant Safety protocols
- Has responsibility for local payroll
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Experience in a union manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead and influence at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local employment and labor laws; experience with California labor law required
- Proficient in MS Office; SAP experience desired.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB3 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top