This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Great opportunity to join a talented team! Pactiv is looking for a strong HR professional committed to creatively bringing people and process together to achieve our common goal.
- Provide Human Resources support to plan population of 500+
- Help employees resolve a wide variety of HR and operational issues, including but not limited to: Safety, Company Policy, FMLA/ADA, promotional opportunities, performance, payroll, attendance, benefits, etc.
- Coordinate with Plant Leadership Team/Department Managers to determine hiring needs and ensure consistent staffing levels.
- Advise Plant Leadership Team on consistent staffing levels.
- Advise Plant Leadership Team on consistent application of Company policies and standards of conduct.
- Conduct investigations and create appropriate responses.
- Effective communication/presentation of important Company information, one-on-one and/or in group meetings.
- BA/BS degree in HR or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a Human Resource position, preferably within a manufacturing setting.
- Bilingual preferred
- Familiarity with employment laws including FMLA, ADA and COBRA.
- Experience in administering Benefit Plans.
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), training skills, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of comfort in conflict resolution situations is required.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1