Director Human Resources - Manufacturing
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Typically supports 10 - 15 plants with a total population of 2500+ and a corporate client group including executives.
- Will manage a team of 8+ direct reports (HR Managers, HR Business Leaders, etc.)
- Provide functional/operational human resources guidance through planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the Human Resources Department in support of the assigned client group.
- Provides labor relations support to the organization, including the handling or grievances, arbitrations, organizing campaigns, negotiations, NLRB charges, annual wage reviews/surveys for the hourly population and other employment matters.
- Serve as functional resource for employee base, ensuring their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations.
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of client group in relation to established goals.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continual improvement.
- Participate in the development and implementation of client group's goals, objectives and systems.
- Manage recruitment effort for all exempt, non-exempt, and hourly employees; monitor recruitment program; employee relations counseling; performance planning.
- Manage/maintain records related to same. Manage and maintain department records and reports.
- Actively participate in client group and HR projects & meetings.
- BA/BS degree required, Master's degree preferred, with a minimum of 7+ years of HR Generalist experience including some Labor experience.
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within org.
- Experience working with senior managers. Ability to travel as necessary.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”
Back to top