HR Business Partner/Regional HR Manager
- Are you a Plant HR Manager ready for the next step in your HR career?
- Do you have experience in fast passed, high-volume manufacturing?
- Can you lead and effectively manage a Team?
Then come grow at Pactiv!
This opportunity supports a key manufacturing facility in our US based Molded Fiber Plants. As a working HR leader, HR Business Partner/Regional HR Manager is responsible for providing HR leadership to the Macon, GA manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will also drive key HR initiatives and processes across 4 other non-union and union manufacturing facilities, which have their own HR Manager. This role supports a Plant Manager and the Operations Director for Molded Fiber.
- Provide functional and operational HR leadership to the Macon, GA plant and the molded fiber value stream through planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the HR team.
- Collaborate with and across all functional areas of HR, including staffing, talent management, compensation, benefits, organizational development, employee and labor relations
- Lead and manage a team of other plant HR Managers to ensure delivery of plant and business unit goals
- Utilize HR analytics to drive sound business decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Assist the plant in the development and achievement of its plant’s goals and objectives.
- Lead recruitment and diversity efforts for the plant
- Support other plant and organizational requirements, as needed
- May manage vendor relationships.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related area
- 7+ years of experience as an HR Manager required
- Experience in manufacturing facilities, with union experience preferred
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to lead and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office; SAP experience desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with hourly and salaried employees
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top