Forming Hand Packer
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Packs sleeves of cartons, cups and lids into cases, may be required to bag sleeves or place in packing trays prior to cases.
- Inspects product for defects. Notifies operator or supervisor if defects are found.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Pack product to customer specifications.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operations as assigned by supervision.
- Employee is required to stand while performing the duties of this job.
- Job requires constant light lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Required to climb one step to feeder platform when feeding machines.
- Good hand-eye coordination is critical to produce high speed work.
- Good color vision required to distinguish printed shades/colors.
- Ability to understand and meet continuously increasing performance objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top