This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Support load management of all incoming and outgoing freight, production support, including, but not limited to:
- Reconcile purchase orders with discrepancies and always must be audit complaint.
- Unloading and receiving in purchase orders from outside vendors and Pactiv sites.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, or other records.
- Complete a thorough visual inspection of trailers to ensure they are in acceptable condition prior to beginning loading or unloading.
- Verification of receipts, load sheets and other required paperwork.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and notifies management of any action items.
- Ensure that all outgoing finished goods pallets are in good condition, including but not limited to; pallet condition, shrink wrapping, labeling, non-damaged boxes/product, etc.
- Ensure that loads are properly secured and are in good condition, including but not limited to; finished goods, machinery, equipment, corrugated box scrap, etc.
- Must possess strong inter personal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Will be required to successfully obtain forklift operator certification, including medical assessment, classroom and hands-on training and completion of evaluation.
- Strong math skills are a plus.
- Prior forklift experience is required, stand up and sit-down forklifts.
- SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience preferred.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly, including but not limited to; acceptable load condition, correct warehouse placement with respect to inventory rotation.
- Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks, boxes and finished goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Shipping/Receiving internal and external Dock areas and Warehouse work areas by: sweeping, dusting and removing trash; empty full trash cans and operate trash compactor; dispose of hazardous waste materials in the designated locations; assist in maintaining cleanliness of shared areas, such as bathrooms and break rooms.
- Communicate with vendors, drivers, suppliers and/or contractors with attention to their safety, building security and customer service.
- Complete rework of finished good pallets and cycle counts as needed.
- Overtime as required to meet business needs.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top