Forklift Operator Associate Nights 7PM- 7AM
Forklift Operator 7PM -7AM COP Schedule 2,2,3
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Support load management of all incoming and outgoing freight, production support, including, but not limited to:
- Pulling of WIP and raw material for production support.
- Receiving of production and put away.
- Pulling product and staging product for loading.
- Complete a thorough visual inspection of trailers to ensure they are in acceptable condition prior to beginning loading.
- Verification of receipts, load sheets and other required paperwork.
- Ensure that all outgoing finished goods pallets are in good condition, including but not limited to; pallet condition, shrink wrapping, labeling, non-damaged boxes/product, etc.
- Ensure that loads are properly secured and are in good condition, including but not limited to; finished goods, machinery, equipment, corrugated box scrap, etc.
SPECIFIC SKILLS& EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Good work record. Must possess strong inter personal skills, including written and verbal communication. Must be able to successfully obtain forklift operator certification. This includes medical assessment, classroom and hands-on training, completion of evaluation. Strong math skills are a plus. Prior forklift experience is required, stand up and sit-down lifts. SAP experience preferred.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly, including but not limited to; acceptable load condition, correct warehouse placement with respect to inventory rotation
- Complete cycle counts as assigned and communicate results.
- Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks, boxes and finished goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Shipping/Receiving internal and external Dock areas and Warehouse work areas by: sweeping, dusting and removing trash; empty full trash cans and operate trash compactor; dispose of hazardous waste materials in the designated locations; assist in maintaining cleanliness of shared areas, such as bathrooms and break rooms.
- Communicate with vendors, drivers, suppliers and/or contractors with attention to their safety, building security and customer service.
- Complete rework of finished goods pallets, as needed.
- LOTO training for authorized and designated personnel will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor. "IND1P" #ZR
Back to top