This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The position is responsible for loading and unloading trucks and to stock production lines to maintain inventory and the availability of necessary materials for continuous operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential Duties shall be as follows:
- Operate a forklift to load and unload trailers. Ensure materials are delivered to appropriate areas and put away.
- Stock raw materials or product.
- Process finished product or raw material, which may include wrapping, weighing, tagging and palletizing product.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of inventory and other necessary paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Support plant product food safety management programs, initiatives, and objectives.
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
- Forklift Certification obtained through Pactiv
- Reading, writing, and computation skills normally acquired through the completion of high school
- Manual dexterity, lifting up to 50 pounds frequently, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (2-6 hours), ability to withstand seasonal temperature extremes and frequent bending, pushing and reaching.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 #ZR "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top