Forklift Opeartor - LTO Associate
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
• Manage all incoming and outgoing freight.
• Complete cycle counts as assigned and communicate results.
• Support SAP functions as related to inventory and load management (IE. Pick list, PGI)
• Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks, pallet jacks, boxes and finished goods.
• Maintain cleanliness of the Shipping/Receiving internal and external Dock areas and Warehouse work areas.
• Communicate with vendors, drivers, suppliers and/or contractors with attention to their safety, building security and customer service.
• Replenish point of use shelves (POUS) as assigned. Complete rework of finished goods pallets, as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top