Forklift Driver - LTO
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for operating various types of forklifts including RTs, RCs, sit-down forklifts. Must have computerized WMS experience/ RF scanner experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend daily departmental meetings
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Will move product throughout facility and load semi-trucks
- As needed, will enter information into computer system
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to meet department needs
- Must be willing to work in extreme weather conditions
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must have worked in fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to read and write English
- Licensed forklift operator preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top