FORK LIFT OPERATOR (NIGHT)
- Huntersville, NC
Fork Lift Operator (NIGHT)
Now offering a signing bonus to qualified candidates up to $500!
Support load management of all incoming and outgoing freight, production support, including, but not limited to:
- Pulling of WIP and raw material for production support.
- Receiving of production and put away.
- Pulling product and staging product for loading.
- Complete a thorough visual inspection of trailers to ensure they are in acceptable condition prior to beginning loading.
- Verification of receipts, load sheets and other required paperwork.
- Ensure that all outgoing finished goods pallets are in good condition, including but not limited to; pallet condition, shrink wrapping, labeling, non-damaged boxes/product, etc.
- Ensure that loads are properly secured and are in good condition, including but not limited to; finished goods, machinery, equipment, corrugated box scrap, etc.
SPECIFIC SKILLS& EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Good work record. Must possess strong inter personal skills, including written and verbal communication. Must be able to successfully obtain forklift operator certification. This includes medical assessment, classroom and hands-on training, completion of evaluation. Strong math skills are a plus. Prior forklift experience is required, stand up and sit-down lifts. SAP experience preferred.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly, including but not limited to; acceptable load condition, correct warehouse placement with respect to inventory rotation
- Complete cycle counts as assigned and communicate results.
- Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks, boxes and finished goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Shipping/Receiving internal and external Dock areas and Warehouse work areas by: sweeping, dusting and removing trash; empty full trash cans and operate trash compactor; dispose of hazardous waste materials in the designated locations; assist in maintaining cleanliness of shared areas, such as bathrooms and break rooms.
- Communicate with vendors, drivers, suppliers and/or contractors with attention to their safety, building security and customer service.
- Complete rework of finished goods pallets, as needed.
- LOTO training for authorized and designated personnel will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1
Back to top