Forecast Analyst - Demand Planner
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Generate and maintain demand forecasts for products by customer and product category.
- Maintain demand history database and all forecast related system parameters.
- Implement enhancements to the forecasting process resulting in improved forecast accuracy, inventory bias, and customer service levels.
- Prepare data, analysis, and execute monthly customer collaboration demand reviews with the sales team.
- Develop effective statistical forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Incorporate seasonal factors, special events, and over rides into the demand history database to remove inconsistent data.
- Incorporate item-customer-warehouse level forecast updates from the customer, sales, and planning into the system forecast.
- Communicate forecast changes to planning and sales.
- Enter initial marketing forecasts for new products, and adjust as actual sales history develops over time.
- Research customer-level buying patterns and demand shifts to help interpret and take action on monthly forecast errors.
- Implement forecast product transitions and successions.
- Lead monthly business unit demand consensus meeting with management to review new business opportunities, previous month KPIS, and reconcile gaps in the twelve month system forecast vs. the sales forecast.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Business, Supply Chain, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 2+ year in a demand planning/forecasting role or similar quantitative, highly analytical position. APICS certification a plus.
- Knowledge of large-scale forecasting and planning systems. JDA Demand and SAP preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; solid analytical and problem resolution skills; ability to work independently.
- Solid Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. . At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB3 #LI-TM! "IND1P"
Back to top