This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Prepares analysis and reports for monthly financial results reviews, quarterly earnings releases and Board of Directors meetings.
- Analyzes monthly financial results to help provide an understanding and explanation of variances.
- Provides support for internal / external audit requests.
- Works collaboratively with business units to prepare consolidated forecasts as well as detailed inventory reporting.
- Supports, analyzes and assists in preparation of annual financial operating plans through the use of financial modeling and analysis.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Assists with development of consolidated plan, analysis and presentation materials for the annual strategic plan.
- Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Looks for opportunities to automate, refine and continuously improve reporting, tools and processes.
- Performs ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as required for senior management.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or finance preferred.
2 - 3 years in accounting or finance with business unit and corporate experience.
- Detailed understanding of financial statements.
- CPA and manufacturing industry experience desirable.
- Must have strong analytical skills and direct experience with financial modeling.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and interact with operating units, other departments and senior management.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top