Field Packaging Engineer - Egg and Agricultural Packaging
Technical Support Engineer – Egg and Agricultural Packaging
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Serve as the technical expert for all egg packaging (RPET, Fiber, Foam) including but not limited to extrusion, thermoforming, including oven, labeling, stacking, denesting, molds & mold design, etc.
- Works closely with customers and suppliers (materials and Original Equipment Manufacturer) to understand, meet and improve their operational needs.
- Provides support to the sales organization in introducing our products to new customers or the introduction of new products to existing customers
- Ensures quality standards are maintained and investigates opportunities for improvement
- Identifies opportunities to reduce costs, improve product quality, and consistency and implements corrective actions
- Perform programming, monitoring and maintenance of molds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience in technical customer support for customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience in supporting logistics, operations and/or manufacturing environments
- Willingness to travel up to 70% - US, Canada, Mexico – must have valid passport
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top