Extrusion Team Lead
- Abilene, TX
Starting wage up to $ 22.40
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure compliance with GMP’s, Safety and Quality Procedures and keep Productivity Standards.
- Perform tooling changes (set ups) on dies and restart extruder in an efficient and safe manner.
- Produce parts in the medium difficulty range with little help that meet quality specifications at or above specified rates.
- Develop speed and accuracy in machine tear down and set up.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Assign employees to work stations at start and during the shift.
- Check controls on equipment relating to vacuums, heat, pressures, timing, water flow, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring individual and team accountability, participation, and involvement. Proactively and effectively administers job performance / job behavior based coaching, counseling as appropriate and necessary.
- Provide timely performance feedback to Managers
- Complete safety and production paperwork as required
- Perform other related duties as required or directed
- Responsible for extrusion machine and staff throughout his / her shift
- Set up extrusion machine by inputting information into a computer console, set roll gaps to precise sizes, and ensures quality control is production grade.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top