This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate and process an Extruder
- Use measurement instruments to verify quality specifications are being met.
- Operate and make minor process adjustments to ensure product quality and process stability.
- Effectively communicate with Supervisor / Lead and other associates, sharing information to ensure team is working towards and meeting production goals.
- May mix thermoplastic materials, according to formula, for feeding extrusion machine.
- Set up extrusion machine by inputting information into a computer console, set roll gaps to precise sizes, insert die shims for correct sheet width and ensures quality control is production grade.
- Regulates rate of extrusion to prevent metal rupture and adherence of metal to container walls.
- Record data such as process conditions and production paper work and Hour/Hour charts.
- Housekeeping on a daily basis.
- Operate aerial lift, fork lift, scissor lift and crane.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Individual must be able to accurately input all formulas and recipes into the computer console. Experience with extrusion machines is preferred. He / She must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Want to learn more? Visit us at WWW.Pactiv.com . Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR "IND1P" #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top